I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I re-create my URL because of some issues .
So ... PLEASE ... IF I Give you my URL , DONT SPREAD .
IF NOT . I will block you . =)
That's all .

Going Out With Friends ON Wednesday . =)


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps