I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Friday, November 13, 2009

只好这样...
每一次...
我都是会被我的朋友放生...
每一次都这样...
A和B都一直是好朋友吧~
在他们眼里只有对方...
需要的时候才找我...
不需要就把我丢在一旁...
很像我是东西一样...
不...
不是东西...
连空气都不如...
嗨~
我想要等到她们失去了对方才懂得我的存在...
他们吵架时,
才来找我..
诉苦..
说对方的坏话..

复合的时候,
就把我丢掉...
每一次..
上课的时候..
都是C陪着我...
可是出现了D...
让我好怕...
怕..
没有朋友会陪着我了...
真的好想像以前一样...
多多的朋友...
没有换班的日子..
那多好啊...
不过还是希望...
友谊永固...
就算她们把我当成透明也好...
至少没失去了朋友...

So long didnt update my blog ler ...
Btw , i got number 4 in class :DD
Next year studying 2F :DD
No Change Class .
Miss 1G . LOL .
That's all .


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps