I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I had just changed my bloq skin .
Chioo right ?
LOL .
Its chio for me larh .

Today ,
Wednesday .
SPM starts today .
Wanna wish all my best to my brother ;P
Euu sure can get straight A's de :D

Later that .
My dad say my burfday is on Friday .
He's going to bring me to the Spring to watch anything I wanna see ?
Maybe I want to watch 'Jennifer's Body' ?
I watched the trailer .
Its a little bit hiao .. but still got killing or murderer stuff ma .]
So i want to see lor .
Dont say me perv ;|
Hehe .

That's all .
PS : I had lost some of my friend's links .
If you saw that your url blog is not in my links .
Tell me on the chat box :D .
Thank you and Sorry .

Countdown : 2 days to go .


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps