I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Monday, November 30, 2009

Long time didnt blog liao .
Hehe ..
PsPs .
:D

oh yeah ,
i forget that about the last post deee .
sms wishes for my burfdays are..
Jasmine Sii , Jia Yee , Julius , Elisia , Chester and 光棋
Nothing much to say ?
Holiday .. same as usual .
1 word to describe .
BORING .
D:
But can sleep more lahh .
hehe ..

Today ,
My relatives came to kuching .
:DD
I am hoping to see them .
If they leave ,
And I dont have any chance to see or play with them .
I CRY ... -_-
Seriuosly .
LOL .
Already Cried Because 1 of my cousin not coming .
Sad.
ToT

Ok .
Finish .
Lame Bloq .
Ta-Ta :D



♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps