I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hm..
I guess I need to update my bloqq during this 1 month plus holidays :D
Today .
Sunday .
15 November 2009 .
Me and my dad go MBO watch "2012" :D
Hehe .
Quite nice lor .
But I really wish that the world doesn't ends at 2012 ..
I only lives for how many years niah ..
And also it isn't fair for those who just born during 2012 year .
D:
God Bless Lurhxx .
It took me about 2 hours plus for that movie .
So long .
After watch that movie , kinda regret didn't watch "Jennifer's Body" .
LoL .
Don't think that I'm a pervert .
Its kinda bout Megan Fox as the 女主角~
She kills da boys larh .
That's all ??
LOL .
Im Curious .
That's why I wanna watch :DD

Like that lor D:
Hehe ..
Looking forward for Da Family Gathering Ya'll :D
Btw , @Xiiao_Chao@ Jiee .
Go to my links .
And see XiaXue .
Ok ?
See her blog .
I like it .
I think you will like it ?
See The Videos .
:DD
Anddddd .
Eeeeeeeeee .
You want go morning session ler .
Must upload more pictures orhxx .. kaka :DD
Byee D:
Miss Ya'll Alots .
xoxo .


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps