I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Friday, November 20, 2009









Hehe ,

Today is my birthday and also the graduation day of SRB Chung Hua No.6 .
I wake up 6:55 am .
Change Clothes .
Wait my dad come back .
And then almost 8o'clock , then go SRB Chung Hua No.6 lorr .
Reach there .
Saw Eileen Yap and Joanne Lee .
;DD
We were outside da gate .
Sad .
And then i sms Jasmine , ask she to give me the ticket .
Luckily , i can go in .
But her bf .
I am so sorry !!
D:
And then something bad happen to him .
He wants to go in .
So he climb bahr .
And dont know what .
He drop har ?
Then sent to da hospital .
So sorry ar .
D:
T_T

Soooo ,
I saw Sheryl Si when i went in the school .
LOL .
She tell me she got 4A's 2B's 1C .
Not bad lor .
hehe .
So smart and kawaii .
hehe .

Then , few minutes later .
Eileen Yap and Joanne Lee also manage to go in the school .
LOL .
;DD
Niceee .
Soooo ....
I saw 星洁~
She become man ..
Tall ...
Hao Lian ..
Dont want hiu ppl liao lor ...
Haiz .. she changed a lot sia ...
Nevermind lor .. Dont want hiu then dont want hiu lor ...
lol...
Nothing to say liao leh . -_-''

Anyway ,
I listed down the peoples who wished me Happy Birthday !! ;DD
  1. Bong Shi Ming [2 Days Earlier]
  2. Richard Bong [2 Days Earlier]
  3. Derrick Pui [2 Days Earlier] My Cousin
  4. Dickson Ng [Aiya .. sure facebook reminder.. LOL]
  5. Paolo Ulivi [My cousin]
  6. 夏蘇菲
  7. DyDy Tang
  8. Raymond Goh
  9. Michelle Lee
  10. Sheryl Sing [Chewing_Gum Jiee]
  11. Baharudin
  12. Wui Siong [My Cousin]
  13. Joanne Lee
  14. Steven Liew [My Cousin]
  15. Fiona Rozario [My Cousin]
  16. Tracy Go
  17. Bennet Pui [My Cousin]
  18. Calvin Shaun Angkas Gregory
  19. Kevin Pui [My Cousin]
  20. Nyet Pey [My Cousin]
  21. Vincent Liew [My Cousin]
  22. Daisy Daisy [My Cousin]
  23. Eileen Yap (Last Jor...D:)
Hehe ... Nevermind if you are last or what ;DD
Got Bless Me jiu Ok le ;DD
Blekk .. haha


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps