I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Friday, December 11, 2009

好久没部咯格了~
嘻嘻~
假期~
我会用华语...是因为讲心事时间到鲁~
哈哈...
最经都在玩抢咯..
跟Chester他们...
几noob哒~
哈哈

上个星期,
我的亲戚来古晋哦~
可惜没住我家
跟他们去Spring看戏和Shopping...
嘻嘻~
有两个帅哥~
但是很少跟他们讲话
不过站在他们的旁边..幸福哟
过后~很开心咯..
一个星期过后,他们提早回家
伤心啊~
T-T
本来住2个星期的...
Haiz...

还有一件事就是...
我爱上一个人哦~
但是是爱上不该爱的人
不过呢
我还是不会放弃
因为我知道他不会接受我
=(
因为某种关系...
所以我决定用单恋咯~
默默在他身旁...才是就幸福
"终比"听到被拒绝跟好吧?

嘻嘻~
再见鲁...


PS : 假如看不到一些字~就highlight咯


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps