I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hmmm...
Merry Christmas Guys!
I wished that all of my friends/relatives have a happy holiday and a great day during Christmas!
Not my friends?
I wish you better cry on Christmas larh~
xP

Well, On Christmas Eve .
My Cousin And His Girlfriend came to Kuching From Sibu .
His Girlfriend Lengg Orhxx ..
I think she's iban or whatever but who cares..
xDD
She's a teacher and friendly..
Quite good with her..
I missed her since she came for a visit during last year's Chinese New Year ;D
Well..
Here is she again lorr ..
Hehe..

MERRY CHRISTMAS !





PS ; Feel like watching 3D Avatar leh .. ;D


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps