I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Friday, February 12, 2010

抱歉抱歉~
很久每blogg lerrs ..
我在12月假期去MBO看了很多戏哦~
Sherlock Homes , Avatar [3D] !!
还有很多,可是我忘了 = =
老人痴呆[诊]

然后然后,
1月的时候
参加了堂哥的婚礼~
他们已经在去年的12月份登记结婚了
可是喜酒比较晚啦~
嘻嘻
那时候
几期待的~
过后
在他们的婚礼
看到了很久不见的亲戚~
^^
我的姑姑和他的家人从美国回来了~
为了参加Abel的婚礼咯。。
然后顺便留下来到新年完了才回~
可惜只有姑姑留下来而已~
他们不能那太多假期。。
必须回去做工~
完了跟你们介绍~
“他们“是


[[ Abel Pui

♥

Dorothy Sng ]]

At Merdeka Palace o :D

过后要讲的事是我明天要去SIBU了~~!!
SATURDAY :DD
FAMILY GATHERING LORHSS ...
HEHEEE ..
期待很久了^^
所以啊~
Xiiao Chao Jiee , I cannot make it to your open house party ler .
=( sorry .
Next Time Ya ''

Ok .. Gotta Sleep Now ..
***Tries To SLEEP***

PS : Always will excited till cannot sleep derr . [我的毛病]




♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps