I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Monday, March 15, 2010

哈哈~
抱歉咯
几久没更新啦

被Chewing Gum点了 :)

請注意以下規則 :

1.請不要隨便得回答問題

2.不可以寫上‘不想點人’

3.請不要空著

♥點名即將開始囖`坐上幸福降落傘♥


--- ①愛情漢友情哪個比較重要呢? ---
友情咯
爱情大多数都会上人心啊

--- ②你覺得男生可惡嗎? ---
一些

--- ③如果你沒有偷東西``好朋友卻誣賴你 ---
我的朋友不会这样的

--- ④你超級想到什麽國家? ---
台湾,英国,沙巴,环游世界也好

--- ⑤你最喜歡什麽戲? ---
海派甜心吧
很少叻

天天都看电脑
嘿嘿

現在開始點⑤位博友
-想做的就做吧

还有一个大消息哦
认识"下雪"[XiaXue]的人~
她...
结婚了!
我喜欢她哦!
超级粉丝!
她是一位BLOGGER
想要看的话 请按
假如不喜欢她 就不要看!
然后他的 video .
XiaXue's Guide To Life .
也顺便推荐Chick VS Dick ^^v


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps