I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Monday, November 29, 2010

I CANT WAIT FOR DECEMBER MAN !
I CANT WAIT FOR DECEMBER's SECOND WEEK !
But , dont worry , time past damn fast ;(
lololol , so busy right now
sms & blogging at the same time

okayss
These days , i met a girl
A friendly and erm how to say
like to share something with me
Especially those celebrities lorr :)
She love Adam Lambert alot o.o
I also love him , but not in a very kong way

Hehe , holidays a little bit boring =.=
Dont know what to do
So , reborn habbo and habbo change maybe alot ?
It took me like half an hour to think of my habbo password lor :(
Then later , got alot of giveaway events
That's why i stay up late just to get the free furniture @@
But some of the owner scams
MOSTLY I GET FREE FURNI , weeeeeeeeeeeee !






yup , thats me , my habbo avatar
And did you saw my pet ?
Which cost me 20 credits =___=
10credits = RM6
20credits = RM12

Cause these days im so bankrupt
So i didnt get to feed it with foods
Look at my pet mumbling bout stupid stuffs
Lucky my puppy wont die :')
Thats all for now =P


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps