I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Friday, November 19, 2010

Yupp
Its my birthday
20/11/2010
Now , 1:01AM ;D
And i also found out my this post is the 20th post
*wow*
There's so many people/friends wish me for my birthday
And i really appreciate it
Only like 4 i think ~
Use sms wish me lor
Maybe still got when i wake up , who knows hor ?
I just wish that next year , i can pass my PMR ;)
ALL PASS ok ?!
Then after that , love life ?
Start from form4
hehehe :3
And my dad just told me that my uncles from Sibu and Miri are coming to Kuching again
Lawls =D
I hope that when they are going to Sibu ~
I can join them lor
Cause , if im not wrong , they are going to have a visit to Kapit
And also , my dad's hometown
I MISS KAPIT and the freaking WATERFALL
Its been like so long !
I havent went back there
So !!
I have completed pray for my three wishes huh ?
hehe , hope can come true :)
Nights now
Will blog bout my birthday if there's anymore special <3


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps