I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thanks Sheryl :) for reminding my blog is dead .
ahahaha .
Anyways ..

Its my new skin as all of you can see
And im thinking of changing my link
But so mafan la
So nevermind
And ALSO my blog is REBORN !
ahaha :)
Its holiday[for me la]
So i have more time to blog
And its 1230am

Viewers ? Stalkers ?
xD
Help me spam my tagboard kays ?
The chat thing <<
Its dead
O.O!
And ya , November 7 , Sunday :)
Im looking forward for it .
Guess what thing im excited about ?
Will tell you in the next post =P
*JustWishMeLuck*
thank kiu :D


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps