I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas :)
A very early blessings from me ;P
Hmmmm
Nothing much actually
Just wanted to update my blog and keeping it alive
Sooooo
Going to show you 2 pictures




Click to enlarge

Spot me ?
No ?
Sad T.T
That's habbo :)
Btw , another picture la =P





Click to enlarge

Black box - Me and Ellen , at habbo :)
I purposely ask her to sit beside me , so that i can take a picture hehehe ...

Blue box - Erm ? A vampire trying to celebrate Christmas with us ? LOL

Orange box - Hmmm , i guess that girl is staring the christmas tree all night , look at her eyes !

Peach box - LOL , A girl with beard

Merry Christmas Everyone , I wish you had a laugh :D


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps