I am running away from reality, as fast as i could.
and trying not to look back, so as to prevent my eye from tearing.
Friday, February 4, 2011

Paiseh , so long havent update blog le
Cuz busy
My form3 life is a total stress
I got tuition almost everyday
Only thursday dont have !
And i also dont know why i still take chinese class
Same class with her too bah ==
wtf
Seriously , same class with her is like what like that
she thinks that she is princess or queen ar ?
walk here walk there ?
Ahhhhhh!
I know your butt got worm
xD

AND YES
IM FORM3 NOW
PMR LIAO OO
=______________=
I really want to get a flying marks
Not like my UPSR de
Gahhhhh !
And also aim for A,B and C ONLY !
NO D , OR E OR F !
AND AND AND !
I also aim for science class
Cuz more english subject , and better future , better knowledge lah :)
Next time find job more easy mar :D

OHHHH!
My sejarah teacher hor ,
when she come in ,
her face so strict
but when she teach
like what like that ?
Can PK with the islam praying thingy lor
Want to sleep when she teach ,
THEN
My mom decided? to send me to sejarah tuition lor :)
How I know arrr ,
MORE WORSE LARH .
maigu , like racist or what
teach only cincai read niah
so fat , make up put so many also .
and then my class got a malay couple i think .
eiikkk , the girl so pretty ar
and then the boy ...
LOL
you know i know lah hor :P

AND
I really really want to get flying colors
If not i will cry
and im serious !
So why not start now :P
Everything is almost ok [subject]
Only sejarah and geography !
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
At least i want to aim 3A's [which is impossible]

FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS

FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS
FOCUS

FOCUS


p/s : I think i need a target so that i can get 3A's :)


♥ the;Profile

Hello, strangers and stalkers.
I am a very ordinary girl ; Jessy :)
I am friendly, if you are nice and friendly to me. I am not one to be mess with.
In fact, if you are nice and friendly to me, i be extra extra nice to you. (:
But if you are mean to me, i will be extra mean to you. In fact, i will make you kneel down before me. >:D
I love people who give me presents and chocolates :)

♥ the;Craps